1-Day SMETA For Suppliers Workshop
Register your place to:
- Learn more about ethical behaviour and compliance
- Learn what a SMETA audit is and how it can benefit your business
- Understand how to prepare for an audit, and what happens afterwards
- Be aware of the resources at your disposal to help you prepare for a SMETA audit
This one-day ‘SMETA for suppliers’ workshop is ideal for Sedex supplier or buyer-supplier members, or non-members, which may have a SMETA audit. Those responsible for audit management at their site, or who are involved in responsible business, would gain the most from this training.
The main purpose of this workshop is to increase the understanding of the SMETA Audit process on a global basis. Familiarizing participants with the SMETA Best Practice Guidance, Measurement Criteria, Report and CAPR and to inform participants on how the Sedex/SMETA resources can support a SMETA audit.
Objectives of the day:
- Get an overview of Sedex and how the SMETA audit process fits into the overall Sedex offering.
- Learn about the specific audit requirements of the SMETA audit methodology.
- Gain a better understanding on how to complete and read the SMETA audit report and CAPR.
- Discover other SMETA/Sedex tools which are of use to both auditors and suppliers.
- Ask questions about SMETA and interact with your peers.
The 1 – day SMETA For Suppliers Workshop costs € 400,- (exclusive VAT 21%) per delegate per session. The price includes training documentation as well as free parking, lunch and drinks.
A 25% price discount applies for Sedex members (not audit companies) and groups of 3 or more attendees of the same organisation.
Upcoming training sessions in The Hague:
- November 25, 2021
- December 9, 2021
Venue: NOVOTEL Den Haag City Centre, Hofweg 5, 2511 AA Den Haag, Netherlands
Please note: If you require a bespoke session, have a large group of people, or would like a session to be delivered at your premises, please email email@example.com with your requirements.